Contact Jamie at 262-389-5835 or email@example.com
Unless I’m on vacation, I try my best to answer emails and phone calls within 24-48 hours of receiving them. If you do not hear back from me and there is no notice of being out of town on my voicemail, there may have been a technical glitch. In that case, I would appreciate it if you would re-send the email or leave me another voice mail.
Scheduling your Appointment
For all potential clients who have not worked with Abundant You Coaching before, your first step is to schedule a Complimentary Success Strategy Assessment.
The purpose of this 15-20 minute session is to learn more about your current situation, where you want to go in terms of your wellness, life or business goals, what you need or want, and the challenges you’re having getting there. We’ll also discuss the coaching programs I offer and determine if what I do can help you get where you want to go. And if there is a successful fit, your next steps will be explained and the appropriate new client forms will be emailed to you.
This session is available via a phone, Skype, FaceTime or Webex video meeting format. State your preference in the NOTES section when you schedule. If using Skype, please list your Skype name so I can send a connection request.
For existing Abundant You Coaching clients or once you have had your strategy assessment
For convenience and ease of viewing the schedule and booking appointments, take advantage of the Automated Scheduling System. This simple online tool allows you to choose the length of time and type of service you need, check availability, and receive email confirmation and reminder notices for your appointment. You can also use your appointment confirmation notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment so save it once you receive the email.
In the NOTES section of your appointment process, please state which virtual preference you would like in terms of phone, Skype, FaceTime or Webex Meeting. If using Skype, please provide your Skype name so I can send a connection request.
The scheduling tool is accessible throughout the website through the pop-up box with scheduling and contact options.
If you are having trouble finding a time slot that meets your need or just prefer phone or email communication, please feel free to contact me by phone or email to schedule.
Types of Appointments
- Coaching Sessions are available for different time ranging from 30-120 minutes. Simply select the time you wish based on your coaching program. In the notes section, please state whether you are using your session primary for wellness, life, business or yoga purposes. If choosing yoga support, 30 minutes is adequate for meditation support or 60 minutes for yoga. It is recommended to use one of the meeting options that has a video format such as Skype, FaceTime or Webex.
- Discover Your Magnificent Self session is the foundation session for most of the coaching programs. However, it’s vital inner YES compass points can also serve anyone going through a transition, emerging young adults, if you’re feeling stuck or disconnected, or anyone simply wanting to know themselves on a deeper level.
- Ayurveda Initial Assessment Part 1 and 2 are only for those doing the Ayurveda Individual Wellness Programs. To kick off the programs you have two appointments – part 1 and part 2 – which are ideally scheduled within 7-10 days of each other.
- Herbal Phone Consultations are only for current clients needing a refill on their customized herbal formulas. These sessions are 15 minutes. If additional topics need to be addressed, an Ayurveda Wellness coaching session should be scheduled – 30, 45, or 60 minutes – to serve those issues.
- Cleanse Instruction or Support are specific for one of the Ayurveda cleanse protocols.
How We Work Together
ABUNDANT YOU COACHING programs are based on a partnership in which I support you in achieving your goals by supporting your self-discovery and alignment with your highest self. Through Ayurveda and Life Coaching resources, I provide a neutral but caring perspective focused solely on you, professional wellness assessment, educational information, brainstorming inspiration, moral support, creative strategies, and wellness tools. Another pillar of the partnership is your self-commitment – one you make upon signing up for a coaching program as well as through the self-commitments and recommendations you choose to take on for yourself each session. Along the way you will develop the awareness, clarity and resources you need to confidently live a life of optimal health and balance aligned with your core self and life purpose.
Working together in partnership in coaching relies on a foundation of trust, respect, and solid communication. As such, please take time to read through the policies that support our professional relationship.
Confidentiality All information you provide and share within our sessions will be held as confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I respect your willingness to be truthful, and I will treat this information as a special confidence. Only with your permission will records be released or our work discussed with other health care providers.
How Much Time Will I Need To Reach My Goals? For each person, depending on the nature of their conditions and goals, the amount of time needed will be different. Initially appointments will be one to two weeks apart to effectively build your foundational tools, keep you on track and effectively move you forward to your goals. Habits and patterns take time to shift. As such, most clients benefit from three to twelve months of coaching support. Along the way, you may uncover other goals than your original ones that you want to support as well as looking for seasonal or periodic support after your initial coaching program. As your coach, I will continue hold the balance between your overall objectives and your immediate needs, to monitor your state of balance/imbalance and guide you towards your ultimate goals. I offer educational material and additional resources as pertinent.
I act as a facilitator in conjunction with your own inner resources, coach, cheerleader, guide and your number one supporter. But it is you that does the work and your results will only be as effective as what you do yourself. Together I will facilitate the process so it stays manageable, engaging and effective and, with your work, optimal results can be achieved!
Timing Logistics I respect and value your time and asked you to do the same.
- Cancellation Policy: To honor each client’s commitment and scheduling needs, I require 48 hours’ notice of cancellation or change for an appointment. In booking an appointment, you are reserving that time. Sudden illnesses and emergencies will be taken into consideration but are not guaranteed allowances. If you do not call or use the online scheduling system to make a change within this 48 hour time frame, you will be charged 2/3 the cost of the scheduled session. If you do not show up for an appointment or cancel within two hours of the appointment, you will be charged the full amount of the scheduled session.
- Late Starts: I strive my best to make sure that our sessions begin and end on time. If for some reason I I am late starting the session, I will add on the extra time to our scheduled time if it works with your scheduling needs; if you are not able to stay later than your scheduled ending time, I will add the missing time to another session of your choosing. If you are late, the session will still end at the scheduled time.
- Extending Your Session Time: If you are in a session and feeling like you want to extend, if I have time available, you are free to add-on extra session time. Sessions will be billed for total minutes used. For example, a scheduled 60 minutes + extra 30 minutes = 90 minutes charged.
- Contact Between Appointments: I am happy to answer short questions between sessions about current recommendations or to clarify instructions. Certain coaching programs also include unlimited contact between weekly appointments. Otherwise, additional contact requiring more than 15 minutes or being used to address a new wellness issue will be charged the appropriate time session fee.
Payment Logistics For your convenience personal checks and all forms of credit cards, including HSA cards, are accepted. Automated payments can also be processed through PayPal or Chase QuickPay (you don’t need a Chase account for this).
- Payments for all single services and products are due in full at the time they are provided/purchased.
- For coaching programs, monthly payments are due on the 1st of the month.
- Returned checks will be charged an additional $35 fee.
- Patient is responsible for all fees regardless of reimbursement. Though traditional insurance does not currently cover life or wellness coaching, you may be able to receive reimbursement through your medical flex or health savings accounts for these services. I do not directly file insurance but can provide appropriate documentation in the form of a detailed service receipt if requested.
Referrals Abundant You Coaching naturally grows through thoughtful clients like you talking about your successes with your family and friends. I sincerely appreciate you for recommending our services and sharing the value you find. To acknowledge and celebrate this energy, I offer referral cards for your use with a discount to both the referee and the referral. I provide these at the time your coaching program starts but if you need more, just ask! If you are inspired, I also post success stories on my website so you can share in your own words – let me know if you are interested.