Flexible Office Hours
I am available by appointment during these convenient daytime, evening and weekend hours to meet your needs:
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Every 3rd Saturday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Virtual Coaching Environment:
Abundant You Coaching provides several different virtual options for your coaching programs. This format provides for greater flexibility in working with your coach and allows for a deeper coaching experience. It is for these reasons that the majority of coaching in the industry takes place over the telephone.
- Using a virtual environment allows you to connect with your coach from anywhere, taking the geographical challenge out of the way.
- You also save time and money by avoiding travel time. No more rushing to get to your appointment and having the added stress of traffic and time pressures.
- Being in a comfortable setting of your own choosing, whether it be your home, work or another space that fits you, allows you to feel most comfortable in expressing your authentic feelings and self.
- Though not required, I recommend using the telephone versus a video meeting format. The reason is that when you remove the visual cues and presence of the coach, it actually allows you to be most focused on your inner resources which is where your vital answers are seen to come from in life coaching.
When you schedule your appointment through the online calendar system, simply state your preference in the NOTES section of how you would like to connect in the virtual environment – via telephone, Webex Meetings, FaceTime or Skype. If using Skype, please provide your Skype name. If you choose Webex, I will set up the meeting through my Webex account, sending you the meeting information.
Until June of 2017, I will have an office location in Brookfield, WI that is primarily used for Ayurveda Wellness intake appointments, though these can also be done through a video meeting format.
The street sign is a little hard to see, so look for the Clark gas station as a landmark. Regency Court is the street right before the Clark station that you could turn into to go to the station. Once on Regency Court, continue up the hill and at the top veer to the left cul-de-sac to find the 240 building. There are two buildings in the left cul-de-sac, the 240 building is the one set further back. The office suiteis the first one on the left when you enter the building at the front door.
Gift Certificates – don’t forget the gift of health that keeps giving throughout the whole year!
For the person who has it all, give the gift of ease, relaxation, vibrant energy, deeper sleep, balanced energy, pain-free muscles, and lower tension.
Ayurveda Wellness offers gift certificates for the following services:
Email Jamie to purchase your gift today.