Life Coaching is a practical and empowering process people use to expand and grow to a higher level of fulfillment and success in all areas of life.
Explore your Path of Self-Expansion…
I am honored and privileged to serve as your guide on this powerful journey of discovering your infinite potential and abundance. And recognizing that you are absolutely unique, I help to empower, integrate, and celebrate you expressing your authentic voice more fully into your life.
Invest in the the gift of your supported journey today….
As your coach, you can count on me to be accepting, supportive, non-judgmental, and there to provide you with a neutral perspective to better see the magnificent answers and brilliance that are already within you. In this safe, heart-centered space, you will be heard and honored as the unique individual you are.
Your commitment to your self provides consistency, a place to pause to notice and be aware, and accountability to take action to move you forward to achieving your goals
I facilitate your forward movement into awareness and achieving your goals by …
- Asking thought-provoking questions and ulilizing creative processes to help you assess and clarify where you want to go and to find solutions through blocks
- Making requests for your self-commitment
- Holding a space of accountability through our ongoing relationship and follow up
- Reminding you of your own infinite resourcefulness and innate wisdom to discover your own best answers
- Providing encouragement, positive acknowledgement, and celebrate your successes along your journey to keep you up and focused on the positive
- Helping you discover and align your actions with your values and life purpose for greatest success and fulfillment
- Helping you break down the process into realistic steps so that your goals are realistic, in alignment with what you want, and achievable
The Coaching Appointment Structure
Because Life Coaching works best in a consistent, committed structure yet flexibility also matters in life, I have structured the coaching options to include the best of both aspects – simple, easy and supportive!
You start your coaching cycle: made up of 3 sessions of either 45 or 60 minutes for individual or couple/family coaching or 6-12 weeks for group coaching. To get your best results usually takes 4-12 months of coaching, depending on a person and their needs. While each person moves at their own pace, do know that one coaching cycle can absolutely lead to clarity, increase confidence, and move you forward – but it will not likely get you to your actual goals.
You evaluate where you’re at now and what your next step forward is: an integration pause, a completion celebration, another cycle of coaching.
And so it continues to support the achievement of your goals.
Getting Started Today
As you say YES to committed monthly coaching structure, the recommended first step is the Discover Your Magnificent Self Session. This 2-2.5 hour session creates the foundation for our relationship in working together to support your inner brilliance, your deepening awareness and your powerful, abundant results! It also brings forth hidden aspects of yourself that take your inner awareness of your core self to a whole new level. We will also go over the coaching agreement and logistics during this session, including setting up your first coaching cycle.
Sessions are available at the following Central Time Zone coaching times. You can schedule the Magnificent Self-Discovery Session or individual appointments with the automated online scheduler on the website or by emailing Jamie directly.
- Tuesdays from 12 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Every 3rd Saturday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
All coaching takes place through a virtual connection of your choice including phone, Skype, FaceTime or Zoom options. Zoom is a visual meeting space connected through the internet which I provide for those who don’t have access to or want to use Skype or FaceTime.