Flexible Office Hours
I am available by appointment during these hours. If you cannot find a time that fits your schedule, email me to see if we can arrange a time that works for both of us.
Times listed are central standard time zone so adjust accordingly to where you live.
- Mondays 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays from 12 – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 1:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Virtual Coaching Environment:
Abundant You Coaching provides several different virtual options for your coaching programs. This format provides for greater flexibility in working with your coach and allows for a deeper coaching experience. It is for these reasons that the majority of coaching in the industry takes place over the telephone.
- Using a virtual environment allows you to connect with your coach from anywhere, taking the geographical challenge out of the way.
- You also save time and money by avoiding travel time. No more rushing to get to your appointment and having the added stress of traffic and time pressures.
- Being in a comfortable setting of your own choosing, whether it be your home, work or another space that fits you, allows you to feel most comfortable in expressing your authentic feelings and self.
- Though not required, I recommend using the telephone versus a video meeting format. The reason is that when you remove the visual cues and presence of the coach, it actually allows you to be most focused on your inner resources which is where your vital answers are seen to come from in life coaching.
When you schedule your appointment through the online calendar system, you will be prompted to select how you would like to connect in the virtual environment – via telephone, Zoom Webinar, FaceTime or Skype. If using Skype, please provide your Skype name. If you choose Zoom, I will set up the meeting through my Zoom account, sending you the meeting information.