How We Work Together
ABUNDANT YOU COACHING programs are based on a partnership in which I support you in achieving your goals by supporting your self-discovery and alignment with your highest self. Through Ayurveda and Life Coaching resources, I provide a neutral but caring perspective focused solely on you, professional wellness assessment, educational information, brainstorming inspiration, moral support, creative strategies, and wellness tools. Another pillar of the partnership is your self-commitment – one you make upon signing up for a coaching program as well as through the self-commitments and recommendations you choose to take on for yourself each session. Along the way you will develop the awareness, clarity and resources you need to confidently live a life of optimal health and balance aligned with your core self and life purpose.
Working together in partnership in coaching relies on a foundation of trust, respect, and solid communication. As such, please take time to read through the policies that support our professional relationship.
All information you provide and share within our sessions will be held as confidential unless you state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I respect your willingness to be truthful, and I will treat this information as a special confidence. Only with your permission will records be released or our work discussed with other health care providers.
How Much Time Will I Need To Reach My Goals?
For each person, depending on the nature of their conditions and goals, the amount of time needed will be different. Initially appointments will be one to two weeks apart to effectively build your foundational tools, keep you on track and effectively move you forward to your goals. Habits and patterns take time to shift. As such, most clients benefit from three to twelve months of coaching support. Along the way, you may uncover other goals than your original ones that you want to support as well as looking for seasonal or periodic support after your initial coaching program. As your coach, I will continue hold the balance between your overall objectives and your immediate needs, to monitor your state of balance/imbalance and guide you towards your ultimate goals. I offer educational material and additional resources as pertinent.
I act as a facilitator in conjunction with your own inner resources, coach, cheerleader, guide and your number one supporter. But it is you that does the work and your results will only be as effective as what you do yourself. Together I will facilitate the process so it stays manageable, engaging and effective and, with your work, optimal results can be achieved!
I respect and value your time and asked you to do the same.
- Cancellation Policy: To honor each client’s commitment and scheduling needs, I require 48 hours’ notice of cancellation or change for an appointment. In booking an appointment, you are reserving that time. Sudden illnesses and emergencies will be taken into consideration but are not guaranteed allowances. If you do not call or use the online scheduling system to make a change within this 48 hour time frame or do not show up for an appointment, your session will be deducted from your coaching program as completed.
- Late Starts: I strive my best to make sure that our sessions begin and end on time. If for some reason I I am late starting the session, I will add on the extra time to our scheduled time if it works with your scheduling needs; if you are not able to stay later than your scheduled ending time, I will add the missing time to another session of your choosing. If you are late, the session will still end at the scheduled time.
- Contact Between Appointments: Coaching programs also include short follow up contact between weekly appointments. I am happy to answer short questions between sessions about current recommendations or to clarify instructions. If it is a new issue or something that requires more time, please schedule your 45-60 minute coaching session that is a part of your program.
For your convenience personal checks and all forms of credit cards, including HSA cards, are accepted. Automated payments can also be processed through PayPal.
- Payments for all single services and products are due in full at the time they are provided/purchased.
- For coaching programs, monthly payments are due on the 1st of the month.
- Returned checks will be charged an additional $35 fee.
- Patient is responsible for all fees regardless of reimbursement. Though traditional insurance does not currently cover life or wellness coaching, you may be able to receive reimbursement through your medical flex or health savings accounts for these services. I do not directly file insurance but can provide appropriate documentation in the form of a detailed service receipt if requested.
✓ Abundant You Coaching naturally grows through thoughtful clients like you talking about your successes with your family and friends.
✓ I sincerely appreciate you for recommending our services and sharing the value you find.
✓ To acknowledge and celebrate this energy, I offer referral cards for your use with a discount to both the referee and the referral. I provide these at the time your coaching program starts but if you need more, just ask!
✓ If you are inspired, I also post success stories on my website so you can share in your own words – let me know if you are interested.